- Golden Breakfast
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Standards & Quality Report
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Mobile App
Letham Primary School's Mobile App
Our website is frequently updated to keep you informed with news, dates and other important information. To ensure you have even easier access to this information we are pleased to launch our mobile app.
The Greenhouse School Websites mobile app allows parents to keep up to date with all the latest news, dates, photo galleries, newsletters and letters home all in one handy place on their phone. Parents can also receive push notifications from the school and subscribe to alert groups.
The app is free to download so please give it a try!
What's on the app
Once installed, you can click from the main menu of the app for:
Alerts: Recent notifications sent by the school
Classes: Links to our different classes
Contact: School contact details
Diary: Latest diary dates which you can add to your device calendar
Events: List of latest events
Home Learning: List of our home learning resources
News: Latest news items
Term Dates: Term dates from the school website
Links: Useful website links
How to get the app - Next steps
1) Please use one of the links below to download and install the app (for free) from the relevant app store.
2) The first time you open your schools mobile app you’ll be prompted to allow push notifications (this may vary on device). This will allow you to receive notifications from the school.
3) You can choose which notifications you wish to receive by clicking on the settings icon in the top right and opting in or out of the groups listed.