- Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Standards & Quality Report
- Mobile App
04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
Names: Riley, Callum, Dylan, Leigh, Chloe, Ellie, Connor, Amber, Dylan, Caitlin
Let’s talk about ….respect and our playground!
Holding doors, good manners are important
- Listening to people – looking at them
- Not being cheeky to teachers
- Picking things up, keeping our school tidy and clean
- When using resources take good care of them
- It would be really good to have the same activity at lunchtime as in the morning
- I would like Miss Oliver and Mrs Forbes to be outside everyday – then there would be no problems!
- We all need to look after school and other people’s property
We used our thumbs to rate week 2 of our new timetable:
4 Very good 5 Ok 1 Terrible (too many people)
Any other comments or ideas?
- No other suggestions today!
- Create lunchtime timetable and share during Get Together on 08.05.18.