- Golden Breakfast
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Mobile App
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Standards & Quality Report
17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
Well done to all of the children whose Golden Tickets were drawn today.
We had a really interesting blether this morning. I asked the children to tell me about what makes Letham a good school:
- Our teachers are brilliant!
- We get to do all sorts of cool stuff.
- The teachers care about us.
- Prefects and teachers help solve problems.
- School helps you learn.
- The group this morning like Big Write and stories and they enjoy playing with their friends at break times.
Next I asked about any problems I needed to help fix:
- We would like to keep free snacks.
- Keep doing the Golden Breakfasts
- P3/4 can be a bit noisy when they are playing - we agreed we could make a 5 point noise scale to help.