- Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Mobile App
- Standards & Quality Report
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
Getting it Right...Keeping your Child Safe
Thursday 7th March 2019
at Perth Playhouse Cinema
Getting it Right...
Keeping Your Child Safe
A partnership event for parents, carers, family members and all professionals working with children and young people.
Presentations from experts in their field will include:
• What is The Dark Net, and what are the risks to children and young people?
• Social media and mental health
• The good, the bad and the ugly – how video games run the world
• Tackling online abuse – a local context
All presentations will explore current challenges in keeping our children safe in a digital environment.
The event will be free of charge
Attendees can register for one of 3 identical seminars.
Session 1 9.30 - 11.30am
Session 2 1.00 - 3.00pm
Session 3 5.30 - 7.30pm
Places will be limited. For bookings, please go to Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/e/getting-it-rightkeeping-your-child-safe-2019-tickets-54583161706
For further information, please contact Catriona Scobbie on 01738 477861
Justin Leary – Head of Intelligence, Dark Beam
Brian Donnelly – Director, Orbis Training and Consultancy Ltd
Michael Conlon – Digital Skills & Literacy Development Officer, Education Scotland
DCI Graham Binnie - Police Scotland
DS Stewart Ramsay – Online Sexual Crime Team, Police Scotland
The event will be held upstairs in the main screening room. Due to the content of the presentations, no child under the age of 16 will be permitted entry.