- Parent Information
- Anti-Bullying Week 2016
- Absence from School
- Revised Attendance Protocol 08.16
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Breakfast Club - Important Information
- New Dinner Menu
- Parent Pay
- 06.03.17 School Dinners - Price Increase
- School Meals Survey
- NSPCC - Childline
- School Uniform
- Parent Council
- Parents in Playground
- Halloween Disco
- Christmas Fayre
- Golden Rules
- School Aims
- School Improvement
- Severe Weather
- Nursery Attendance
- Wider Achievement at Letham
Parents in Playground
At our first Parent Council Meeting on Monday 5th September a concern was raised over the number of parents and carers who are not following the agreed protocols when the bells ring at 9am and 3.05pm.
It is really important that all children feel safe when entering and exiting the school. Having adults you do not know standing next to you can be very intimidating.
We would again like to remind all parents and carers of the following:
When the bell rings at 9am:
- All parents and carers should move back behind the smiley faces to allow the children to line up.
- If you need to speak to a staff member please wait until the children have entered the school.
- Do not try to enter the school before the children – please use the main entrance if you need to talk to someone before 9am.
When the bell rings at 3.05pm:
- All parents and carers should stay behind the smiley faces to allow all children to find their adult/s - it is a good idea to stay in the same space each day.
- If you need to speak to a staff member please wait until all of the children have been dismissed by their teachers.
- If you need to speak to a teacher who is not in the playground please visit the school office to ask to see them - do not go directly to their classrooms.