- Golden Breakfast
- 17.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 24.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 31.08.18 Golden Breakfast
- 25.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 01.06.18 Golden Breakfast
- 11.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 04.05.18 Golden Breakfast
- 27.04.18 Golden Breakfast
- 17.03.17 Golden Breakfast Blether
- 24.03.17 Golden Breakfast & Blether
- Read for Life
- Read for Life Curriculum Evening
- 14.06.16 Important Information
- December Diary Dates
- Summer Holiday Fun
- 29.06.16 End of Term News & Information
- 21.12.16 Newsletter
- Standards & Quality Report
- Staffing Update 02.06.17
- Mobile App
Staffing Update 02.06.17
Dear Parents and Carers,
I am writing to inform you of upcoming changes to our school staffing for August 2017.
Miss Johnstone has been appointed to a new role within Letham Primary School as part of our Pupil Equity Fund planning. Miss Johnstone is our Principal Teacher for Early Years and Family Engagement and will not have a full time class in August.
We are pleased to welcome Miss McNamara to our school team who will be our Primary 1 teacher from Monday to Thursday with Miss Johnstone teaching P1 every Friday.
We are also pleased to welcome Mrs Mollison to our team from Craigie Primary in Perth. Mrs Mollison will be with us on a full time basis and will have our Primary 4/5 class. Details of class placements for children across P1-7 will be sent home on Monday 5th June 2017.
We will also say farewell to Mrs Maclaughlan who has been with us since 2012 and is moving to Inchview Primary School. Mrs Mac, as she is known by most children (and staff) will be missed by pupils, staff and parents and we would like to thank her for her hard work and dedication. We wish her well and look forward to keeping in touch.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch.