- Vision, Values & Aims
- Parent Information
- Anti-Bullying Week 2016
- 10.09.18 Anti-Bullying & Feeling Safe
- Absence from School
- Revised Attendance Protocol 08.16
- Curriculum for Excellence
- Parent Pay
- School Meals Survey
- Breakfast Club - Important Information
- New Dinner Menu
- 06.03.17 School Dinners - Price Increase
- Free School Meals
- School Meals - Price Increase
- School Meal Payments
- School Fund
- NSPCC - Childline
- School Uniform
- Medication Guidance
- Nursery Attendance
- Parent Council
- Parents in Playground
- Halloween Disco
- Christmas Fayre
- Christmas Raffle 2017
- Bingo Tea 21.03.18
- Parent Council Drop In 27.08.18
- Golden Rules
- School Aims
- Pupil Equity Fund
- Pupil Equity Fund - Free School Trips
- Reports - June 2018
- School Improvement
- 05/18 Survey - Parent Views
- Severe Weather
- Wider Achievement at Letham
Please find PKC updated Nursery absence policy on our noticeboard.
Key workers have discussed how this affects you and your family. We appreciate your support in following the guidance.
Our direct nursery phone number: 01738 477556
PKC have published new guidance for all nurseries which requires all parents and carers to inform their nursery if their child is absent.
In order to ensure the wellbeing and safety of all children it is essential that parents/carers exercise responsibility to: -
- Keep the nursery/school up to date with telephone numbers and emergency contacts.
- Inform the nursery/school of any pre-arranged absence.
- Inform the nursery/school of their child’s absence no later than 15 minutes after the start of the session.
- Respond promptly to contacts from nursery/school asking why their child is not in nursery.
- Share any concerns they have around their family with nursery staff to help ensure sensitive support for the child; and/or share those concerns with the child’s Named Person.
If Nursery staff are not contacted the following steps will be followed to find out the whereabouts of nursery children:
- Nursery staff to phone main contact/s
- Nursery staff to phone emergency contact/s
- Nursery staff to alert Head Teacher
- HT to contact Health Visitor
- HT to contact Duty Social Work if appropriate
From Monday 28th September 2015 Letham Primary School will be following this guidance. Please support us to comply with this new guidance by phoning, texting or emailing us if your child is absent from nursery:
School number: 01738 477550
Nursery - Room 1: 01738 474193
Nursery - Room 2: 01738 477556
Absence line: 477555
Text message: 07804 659516