- Vision, Values & Aims
- School Meal Payments
- Breakfast Club
- School Fund
- Letham Primary Handbook
- Medication Guidance
- School Improvement
- Severe Weather
- Parental Communication Policy
- Letham Kids Club
- Friends of Letham Parent Council
Please help! A number of our families have not yet registered for Free School Meals - for each child registered we get an extra £1200 per year of funding. We are happy to help you check if you pop into the office!
Not only are school meals delicious and good for you they may also be free! Please check the criteria below to find out if your family qualify. Registering for Free School Meals does not mean your child has to take a school meal every day - it gives you the choice. Registering for Free School Meals will also ensure your school is allocated additional funding through the Pupil Equity Fund!
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Job Seeker's Allowance (IBJSA)
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (CTC), but not Working Tax Credit, and your income is less than £16,105.
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) and Working Tax Credit (WTC) and your income is less than £6,420
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit where the monthly earned income does not exceed £610
- State Pension Credit (Nursery only)
- Incapacity and Severe Disablement Allowance (Nursery only)
Looked after and accommodated children are also eligible. (Nursery only)
How do I apply for Free School Meals?
You can also apply online using this link.
Free School Meal claims will not be backdated and entitlement will start from the date applications are processed by Education & Children's Services.
Find more information on PKC website http://www.pkc.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
Tayside Contracts provides our meals service. Children pre-order their choices in class using the smartboard each day.
You can select the website address below for the menu.